Welcome to Capital Consulting Corporation
Capital Consulting Corporation (CCC), founded in 1986, is a woman and minority-owned, service-disabled, veteran-owned small business. For nearly a quarter century, CCC has provided Federal Government clients with services that include challenge management and ideation, health communications, research and evaluation, conference planning and management, technical and scientific professional support, technical and scientific publications design and development, database design and development, web design and development, exhibit development and management, administrative support, and clearinghouse management.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients. Since, 1997, CCC has provided the following services to our clients:
- Challenge competition management (from design, competition management, communications, operational support, and results dissemination)
- Database design and development
- Domestic//international meeting support and travel
- Media relations and health communications
- Multimedia products
- Research, analytics, business intelligence, and marketplace landscape assessment
- Scientific and technical publications for professional and lay audiences
- Technical assistance in the form of consultant writers, program analysts, researchers, site visits, and meeting facilitators
- Video production
- Virtual meeting support
- Website development
- Writing, editing, and graphic design
Our staff members have worked for, or collaborated with, many major Federal agencies including the Administration for Children and Families, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Health Resources and Services Administration; National Institutes of Health; Office of the Secretary HHS-Immediate Office of the Secretary, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Program Support Center; Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, as well as the Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Commerce, Federal Emergency Management Agency, and the U.S. Army. We are experienced with engaging with Agency leadership in high profile initiatives including those of the White House and have effectively and efficiently supported agency needs as they change to accommodate emerging information and communication needs.