A proven leader for your virtual meeting needs.
Whether to reduce costs or due to a crisis event like COVID-19, the business model for meetings has transformed, with clients relying more and more on virtual approaches. Capital Consulting offers our clients access to Certified Virtual Event Producers (CVEP) who have both the training and experience to support your virtual needs, regardless of the complexity or commercial platform.
Our CVEP professionals provide the following support services:
- Facilitation so that presenters only need to worry about content, not logistics
- Moderation for fielding questions that arise and providing instructions to participants
- Personalized dress rehearsals to increase the comfort level of presenters who are less familiar or confident with virtual technology.
- Online troubleshooting support
- Complex virtual meeting logistics, that may include incorporating virtual breakout sessions.
- Real-time polling services during an event
- Security protocol guidance and support
- Analytics to track access and participant demographics
For the National Human Genome Research Institute, Capital Consulting supported a 2-day meeting with multiple concurrent virtual sessions.
High-Level International Events
Capital Consulting coordinated a live feed of a Secretary/Ministerial signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between the United States and United Kingdom for the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology. This was the first of its kind for the Department of Health and Human Services.
Capital Consulting provides interactive trainings for America COMPETES challenge competitions. These have included introductions to challenges for potential applicants, and also training sessions for challenges judges on the review process.
Federal Advisory Committee Meetings
For clients like the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Capital Consulting has managed many of their Advisory Committee Meetings in virtual format. These events must comply with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) in their format and approach.